This homemade lotion made of parsley leaves and lemon (or apple cider vinegar) will help you to whiten your skin and clean your face from dark spots and freckles and your skin will receive a healthy shine!
You can prepare this lotion very easily and use it every day for your facial care.
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals, and its juice contains essential oils with a contained high place of potassium and manganese.
It is even used as a remedy for fever, renal illnesses, urinary tract illnesses, diabetes, eye inflammation and fatigue.
In cosmetics, parsley has always been used because of its whitening and regenerative properties.
It eliminates the redness, annoyance, and distension perfectly, whitens the skin, refreshes it and strengthens it.
It is excellent for the care of the skin around your eyes.
It helps you eliminate acne and blackheads.
- 2 tablespoons of parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml of water
- Pour 200 m of boiling water on the 2 tablespoons of freshly cut parsley leaves and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Remove it from the fire and leaves it to cool down.
- When it becomes cold, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Store the mixture in a glass bottle.
- Keep it in the fridge.
continue article next page